In Australia , one in four people (one in three women and one in four men) suffer from anxiety, and three million Australians live with depression or anxiety , according to estimates by the Australian Bureau of Statistics. Clinical research reveals there is evidence that acupuncture positively affects insomnia, depression, stress, anxiety, and many other conditions. 
By helping to calm the mind, Acupuncture works throughout the body allowing it to naturally rectify imbalances that may cause mental and psychological disturbances. At BMBS Acupuncture Sunshine Coast we regularly treat many clients who have long histories of emotional disturbance and who work in high-stress jobs. The treatments, including acupuncture, aim to help maintain our patients’ emotional and psychological wellbeing.
Sunshine Coast Acupuncture treatments at BMBS:
- Acupuncture for Anxiety and Nervousness
- Acupuncture for Depression 
- Acupuncture for Stress
- Acupuncture for OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Acupuncture for Grief and Tearfulness
- Acupuncture for Insomnia or sleep problems
- Acupuncture for Frustration, Irritability, Anger outbursts
At BMBS Acupuncture Sunshine Coast we can help you to understand your condition through education and advice; assisting you in taking control of your health and emotional wellbeing.
Sunshine Coast Adrenal Fatigue and Chronic Fatigue Acupuncture
Many more people diagnosed with adrenal fatigue or chronic fatigue are beginning or have started searching for alternative treatments such as traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture to relieve their symptoms. Acupuncture may be effective in easing your symptoms of sleep disorders and fatigue right through to cognitive difficulties, and many other associated conditions.
If you suffer from adrenal fatigue or Chronic fatigue, BMBS Acupuncture Sunshine Coast may be of assistance in relieving your symptoms and advise you on your path to better long-term health.
Acupuncture can assist in calming your mind, allowing your body to naturally adjust any imbalances that may cause emotional and psychological disturbances. Call or email to consult a therapist at BMBS Acupuncture Sunshine Coast to start improving your health and wellbeing, including your state of mind. Same- Day Appointments Available!
Sunshine Coast Acupuncture Clinic
12 William St,
Coolum Beach, QLD
(07) 5471 6267
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. (2008). National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing: Summary of Results, 2007. Cat. no. (4326.0). Canberra: ABS
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. (2008). National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing: Summary of Results, 2007. Cat. no. (4326.0). Canberra: ABS.
- McDonald J, Janz S. The Acupuncture Evidence Project: A Comparative Literature Review (Revised edition). Sunshine Coast: Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd; 2017. http://www.acupuncture.org.au.