There is a high prevalence of anxiety and depression in Australia  with Australian Bureau of Statistics figures estimating that one in four people (one in three women and one in four men) suffer from anxiety, and three million Australians live with depression or anxiety.  Clinical research shows evidence that acupuncture has a positive effect on stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, plus many more conditions. 
Acupuncture works throughout the body to assist with calming the mind, allowing the body to rectify imbalances that may be causing emotional disturbances. At BMBS Acupuncture Brisbane we have many patients with high-stress jobs and long histories of emotional disturbance who have regular treatments, including acupuncture, to maintain their mental and emotional wellbeing.
Brisbane Acupuncture treatments at BMBS:
- Acupuncture for Stress
- Acupuncture for Depression 
- Acupuncture for Anxiety and Nervousness
- Acupuncture for Grief and Teariness
- Acupuncture for Insomnia or sleep problems
- Acupuncture OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Acupuncture for Frustration, Irritability Angry outbursts
At BMBS Acupuncture Brisbane we can help you to understand your condition through education and advice, helping you take control of your health.
Brisbane Adrenal Fatigue and Chronic Fatigue Acupuncture
Many people diagnosed with chronic fatigue or adrenal fatigue have started seeking alternative treatments such as acupuncture and traditional Chinese Medicine. Acupuncture may be effective in alleviating your symptoms; which can range from fatigue to cognitive difficulties, sleep disorders and many other associated issues.
If you have Chronic fatigue or adrenal fatigue BMBS Acupuncture Brisbane may be able to help ease your symptoms and guide you on your journey to feeling better for good.
Acupuncture can help calm the mind, allowing the body to rectify imbalances that may cause emotional disturbance. Call or email to consult BMBS Acupuncture Brisbane to start improving your health and state of mind. Same Day Appointments Available!
Brisbane Acupuncture Clinic
138 Hamilton Road,
Wavell Heights, QLD, 4012
(07) 3314 6329
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. (2008). National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing: Summary of Results, 2007. Cat. no. (4326.0). Canberra: ABS
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. (2008). National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing: Summary of Results, 2007. Cat. no. (4326.0). Canberra: ABS.
- McDonald J, Janz S. The Acupuncture Evidence Project: A Comparative Literature Review (Revised edition). Brisbane: Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd; 2017. http://www.acupuncture.org.au