Fatigue is one of the most common complaints we receive in the clinic. Whether its general Fatigue from a big week, or a more serious long term case which may be from Adrenal Fatigue or Exhaustion; left unattended it can cause serious health issues later on – from Digestive and Liver problems to Immune Issues.
The Adrenals are our bodys’ energy reserves, especially in times of stress. Any time we are under prolonged periods of Emotional or Physical Stress, the Adrenals are activated to trigger the body into release of prolonged instant energy in order to deal with the trauma. The issue here is, without adequate rest in between events or continual stress on the body, the Adrenals can easily become depleted. Cortisol levels can then rise, leaving our body without emergency reserves for Stress adaption or proper function of the Immune System to defend against viruses and repair damaged tissue.
If you have one or more of the following, its quite likely that you have issues with your Adrenals and/or the systems that depend on the Adrenals to functions consistently:
- Fatigue – possibly variable energy levels across the day
- Tiredness/Sleepiness after eating
- Sweet or Salty Cravings
- Dull, constant Lower Back ache
- Waking feeling unrefreshed
- Night time Urination
- Debilitating Fatigue preventing normal function
- Depression – alot of Adrenal Exhaustion cases can actually be diagnosed as Depression
- Abdominal Fat that won’t shift – no matter what you eat or how much exercise you do
- Constant Immune Issues or Injuries that just won’t heal
If you have any concerns as to whether you feel your energy levels arent quite right, or your Immune System is constantly failing you, send us an email, give us a call or take advantage of our Free 15 minute Health Assessments to determine whether we can help!