Acupuncture works throughout the entire body to help calm the mind, allowing the body to rectify any imbalances that may be causing the emotional disturbance.
We have many patients with high stress jobs and long histories of emotional disturbance that come regularly for treatment to maintain their emotional well-being.
Acupuncture may help with the management of Stress, Anxiety, Insomnia and more.
Moderate evidence has been found supporting the effectiveness of Acupuncture in helping to alleviate the symptoms associated with:
- Depression (with antidepressants) 
We have also found in clinic that Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine may assist in managing the symptoms associated with:
- Insomnia or Difficulty Sleeping
- OCD – Obessive compulsive disorder
- Angry outbursts
- Frustration and Irritability
- McDonald J, Janz S. The Acupuncture Evidence Project: A Comparative Literature Review (Revised edition). Brisbane: Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd; 2017. http://www.acupuncture.org.au